Friday, April 18, 2008

about better man...


We had to answer three questions about the lyrics of "better man" by Robbie Williams for our 8th level english and here they are...


What's the man in the song asking God for?

He's asking God to help him be a better person. He's in a lot of pain and he thinks that's the way he has to make up for what he's done wrong.


Is love important in your life?

Yes, it is. Love is the main thing for me, because I think that if I didn't have the love of my family and the people around me, and I didn't love them, I wouldn't be strong enough to go through the toughest of things.


Do you like the song? Yes/no. Why?

I do like it! I'm a very religious person and I tend to like the songs that have something about God in them, even if it's just a little bit. I think we all need to have someone or something to turn to, to ask for help and forgiveness, and we all definately need something to believe in.

No comments: